Trinity Fire Services Pty Ltd. has been operating in the field of fire and safety protection in North QLD for the past twenty two years.
Specifically, work includes the six monthly or annual service of clients portable fire equipment, hose reels and lay-flat hoses, testing high pressure and BA cylinders, sales of fire and safety equipment, flammable liquids cabinets and industrial signs etc. Our company also provides consultancy, fire equipment demonstrations, installation and service of marine and special hazard systems, and installation and service of fire detection and alarm systems.
Trinity Fire Services demonstrates its commitment to best practice and innovation by visiting international and domestic trade and boat shows to ensure its products, services and networks are ideally suited to the ever changing needs of the market. Staff regularly undergo training, both in Australia and overseas to ensure state of the art service delivery.
The company maintains a large and varied stock, which allows timely service delivery unimpeded by distance from supply centres.
As an independent supplier with no commercial ties to particular brands and access to many and varied suppliers established over twenty two years of trading, TFS can offer a number of solutions for any particular problem.
- BSA Licensed
- Standards approved gas cylinder test station
- CASA approval for maintenance of portable aircraft extinguishers and hydro-testing of high pressure cylinders.
- Member of Fire Protection Association Australia
- Member of the Fire Protection Industry Board Queensland Inc
- Member of Super Yacht group - Great Barrier Reef
- Member of Australian Shipbuilders Association
- Member of Australian Ship Repairers Group
- ABS accreditation
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping accreditation
- DNV accreditation
Trinity Fire Services for greater safety and service